What are your dreams? Do you know what makes them feel like a reality for you? Do you have a plan to achieve them? If not, now maybe it is the time to start.
In this Blog Post, we have curated 51 motivational quotes on chasing your dreams to inspire you.
Dreams are a powerful force that can change your life if you allow them to. By chasing your dreams, you’ll be able to achieve anything you want in life.
Follow your intuition, and don’t be afraid to take risks. Do not let your dreams die. The most successful people in the world have done just that.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on them we may earn some commissions.
Table of Contents
Famous Chasing Dreams Quotes To Inspire You
Anyone can chase their dreams; it doesn’t matter what your state in life may be. All you need is a desire and some perseverance. No one knows this better than the people who have made it their life’s work.
These are the people who have taken risks and chased their big dreams, no matter how daunting the task may seem.
They showed faith in themselves and in their abilities. And that has allowed them to achieve great things
10 Inspirational And Famous Quotes About Chasing Your Dreams
1. “Never stop dreaming, wake up and chase your dreams.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
2. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford.
3. “If you can dream it, you can do it. (Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.)” – Walt Disney
4. “The starting point of all achievement is desire, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” – Napoleon Hill.
5. “The most important journey of our lives doesn’t necessarily involve climbing the highest peak or trekking around the world. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “If you have dreams then wake up early, put on your boots, and start your hustle.” ― Avijeet Das
7. “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible” -Joel Brown
8. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure”- Paulo Coelho
9. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined”- Henry David Thoreau
10. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes About Following Your Dreams And Passion
As we grow older, it becomes important for us to find meaning in our lives. Some people find this meaning through work, others through family, and still others through their faith.
However, for some of us, finding that one true passion in life can be the key to unlocking a deep sense of fulfillment.
Are you looking for inspiration on how to follow your dreams and pursue your passion? Here are some mind-blowing quotes on chasing your dreams that will steer you forward.
Inspiring Quotes About Following Your Great Dream
1. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
2. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
3. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
4. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
5. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
6. “Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the action stems the dream again and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.”- Anais Nin
7. “My mission in life is not to merely survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”. – Maya Angelou
8. “If we all did the things, we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves”. – Thomas Edison
9. “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy”. – Dale Carnegie
10. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
Chase Your Goals And Dream Quotes
If you want to achieve your goals and dreams, you have to chase them. You have to set a clear plan, do some hard work, and work towards it every day. You have to be willing to work hard and never give up.
You have to be relentless in your pursuit of success. And finally, you have to believe in yourself. If you do all of these things, you will reach your goals and achieve your dreams
Here Are Some Motivational Quotes On Chasing Your Dreams
1. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Joyce Brothers
2. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” — John Barrymore
3. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” — Jennifer Lee
4. “Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behind your dreams.” — Josh Hinds
5. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” — James Dean
6. “Every pro was once an amateur. Every expert was once a beginner. So dream big. And start now.” — Unknown
7. “I don’t dream at night; I dream all day; I dream for a living.” — Steven Spielberg
8. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” — Vincent Van Gogh
9. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” — Jim Carrey.
10. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” — T.S. Eliot
Keep Pursuing Your Dreams Quotes
How many times have you said to yourself “I can’t do that” or “That’s too hard”? It’s time to put an end to those excuses and start following your dreams.
Do not be afraid to pursue your dreams. The world is full of people who have given up on their dreams and are living mediocre lives.
Don’t be one of them. If you want something, go after it with everything you’ve got. Don’t let anyone tell you that your dreams are impossible to achieve. There are people out there who have made it happen, so you can too.
10 Life Quotes To Take The First Step And Get Over Your Procrastination And Achieve Success And Fulfill Your Aspirations
1. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” — Christopher Reeve
2. “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Do just one thing every day in the direction of your dreams.” – J. P. Blake
4.”While you’re busy chasing your dream, don’t forget to leave time for living – it’s way too easy to run straight past what’s truly important.” – John Avery
5. “Living in your comfort zone can even be more stressful than pursuing your dream. So why are you accustomed to your stagnant life?” – Oscar Bimpong
6. “It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth – and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up – that we will begin to live each day to the fullest as if it was the only one we had.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
7. “The true cost of following your dreams isn’t what you sacrifice when you chase them, it’s what you lose when you don’t” ― Simon S. Tam
8. “Love yourself and dream bigger.” ― Teresa Collins
9. “Stay committed to your visions and dreams.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
10. “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, and dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” – Edgar Allen Poe
Never Stop Chasing Your Dreams Quotes
Dreams are what keep you going when you face obstacles on your path. They remind you that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.
Never stop chasing your dreams. They’ll never let you down. Even when the going gets tough, remember that your dreams are worth fighting for.
Inspiring Quotes To Stay Motivated & To Keep Going, And Motivate You To Always Chase Your Dreams
1. “Chase the vision, not the money. The money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh
2. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it!” – Goethe
4. “Chase that passion which lights up your soul like a billion stars” – Hiral Nagda
5. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now – Napoleon Hill
6. It’s difficult to follow your dream. It’s a tragedy not to – Ralph Marston
7. “When you stop having dreams and ideals — well, you might as well stop altogether”- Marian Anderson
8. “If you have a heartbeat, there’s still time for your dreams.”- Sean Stephenson
9. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”- George Eliot
10. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” C.S. Lewis
11. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” Oprah Winfrey
Final Thoughts On Quotes On Chasing Your Dreams
No matter how old you get, no matter how successful you become, always remember that it is never too late to chase your dreams.
These inspirational Quotes On Chasing your dreams are words of encouragement and inspiration from some of the world’s most successful people.
No matter what life throws your way, never stop chasing your dreams because they will always lead you to happiness.
Chasing your dreams is an important part of life. It encourages you to be passionate and live each day to the fullest.
These quotes on chasing your dreams show that you are not alone in this journey and that others have found success by chasing their dreams.
So don’t be afraid to go after what you want—the world is waiting for you!!
Want to discover the Breakthrough Mental Training System to Build an Invincible Mind in Just 3 Minutes a Day try out the mindboss.academy.
Alternatively, you can also try GoalsOnTrack, which is a web-based system that allows you to set and track goals and sub-goals, manage tasks, build habits, keep a goal journal, visualize your goals with a vision board, and keep your goals organized and motivate you to make progress daily.
If you enjoyed these Quotes On Chasing Your Dreams you may also be interested in reading our blog post on Savage Growth Mindset Quotes.